Monday, July 30, 2012

Welcome Readers

Hello all, and welcome to The Nest. The Nest is a blog designed to give you a fans perspective on the happenings around the Atlanta Falcons for the 2012-2013 NFL season.

My name is Ronald T. Shields II but can call me DJ. I am a fan, nothing more, who enjoys the Dirty Birds and wants to share my thoughts and hopefully receive yours through comments that you post whether it be on my writing, the team, questions you may have or if you want to suggest a topic for a later post. I must warn you, I am only giving my opinion as it pertains to me as a fan and lover of the Atlanta Falcons.

Like most blogs this is ultimately for you, the fans, and I hope that you interact with me and each other and share your insights as the season unfolds. My goal for this page is to provide readers with consistent posts and keep you coming back for more. Please feel free to follow me on Twitter @MrShields2 and like the blog page on Facebook www.facebook.com/afnest. Thanks for reading and without further delay.


Welcome to The Nest!

No comments:

Post a Comment